Monday, January 21, 2008

White nights


White Nights

 

Only the anger can save me from this helpless love of mine

Deceived, betrayed, abandoned, insulted –

With every second I inhale

 I only wait

for more of the same poison

Kiss me even if that means pain

Hold me even if that means prison

Punish me even if that means You

 

Don’t ever leave this room of waiting

Don’t ever open this window of expectations

Don’t ever fall a sleep on this bed of dreams

-for I will take you with me there forever

Haunted soul between the sky and the earth you will become

Mine forever my Love

Don’t ever ask me to let you go

Cause for letting you go would mean

Waking up

And it is too late for me to wake up

In this pitch black night of longing

For your surrender.

Once the night is over and you wake up

You will miss me

-as the night miss the darkness in the White Nights.

 

No comments: