Friday, January 25, 2008

Between all things


Between all the lies I know you are the purest
Cause all this world is lie in a lie
And all my eyes can reach is only a copy of your face

You are the sun behind the sun
You are the heart of my heart
You are the essence in my form

Where do I rush when I only
want to meet you?

Am I going to meet myself when you come across?

I am erasing all created by human
And I call you to enjoy the view with me
You will see that there will be nothing left-
But You and Me
As it was at the beginning.

Once I was Ocean and You was the water in the Ocean
Once I was space and You was the air in the Space
Once I was time and You was the eternity in the Time
Once I was You and You was Us

In these long days of pollution
I can still remember you in the moments
I forget about myself ...
I'm longing to be with you again my Love
in that Your Universe
of perfect innocence of being

No comments: