Monday, May 14, 2012


Dream N3454iueuww1112o09947561


The message of the three virgins cut my fragile thoughts in half-"Your time is up"-they said. 
It is time to say goodbye. They said.

I runed through the city like decapitated beast,
where to go, 
who to meet, 
how to tell them 
that I am leaving?!

In a while....

My thoughts stop fighting the idea of leaving,
and like trained warrior started seeking 
the best strategy to consume
the time left.

Then, 
I heard your voice
- Do not believe them! 
They are soul hunters.
One more attempt on your precious soul. Nothing more.

You can't leave now. U must not. 


My brain of a warrior again 
went through all your words
calculating the threat-
Are you after my soul too?
or are you my angel?

Or maybe perhaps
something more familiar? 

Are you my soul?! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

...da, da, da,...znaci imas tolku dobri momenti sto neznam koj bi go zadrzil za sebe, zatoa kako celina mnogu dopira do sopstvenite misli...