Monday, July 29, 2013

KISS

Finally, I know how to tame
this ghost of fire 
that keeps me awake
at night, 
finally, I can pull the trigger to shoot the dragon 
of your lust for
our memories together... 

so far so good- 
no innocent victims, 
no casualties, 
and then
a smile on your face, 
a shadow of sorrow behind your eyes,
your lips tremble for a second 
and I am ready to disarm,
give up my free will
and surrender to the night of our dreams
that never ends,
and never happens...

It is far,
far away from here
that you found me, 
it is sometime,
 sometime in labyrinths of time  
when you loved me, 
It is the love story that has an end, 
but no beginning

And there you go,
one morning
I woke up
to see you
discharged from duty to keep 
me yours 
in our dreams,
our memory-wiped clean, 
I don't know you, 
You don't have a slightest idea 
of my existence 
and we are good. 

Strangers in the world 
which was created for us to destroy 
with a KISS 



No comments: